Friday, December 25, 2015

I received this #beautonics eye lash enhancing serum #FreeForReview for my honest opinion. Unfortunately I received this and then found out I was pregnant. It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers. I did read the instructions and tips for use. This serum comes with a soft brush applicator to apply to the bottom of your eye lids. The instructions state you have to remove contacts and makeup prior to applying the serum. It says the best time to apply is at bedtime and not to get it in your eyes. This is a once daily application. The cool thing about this serum is there is a 2 year shelf life. The one I received was less than 90 days old.

http://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Serum-Effective-Extensions-Eyelashes/dp/B00X6V53EI/


#JumpinJelliReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment