Wednesday, October 28, 2015



This shopping cart/high chair cover is super cute. I like that it is gender neutral in it's design and colors. It has a spot for a cell phone to entertain the little one and clips to clip toys to. It has a built in seat belt to secure the baby in also. Another great thing about this cover is that it is portable. You can fold it up into a convenient rectangle like you would a changing pad. The fabric is easy to clean and soft. You have to wash it on the gentle cycle and air dry. It was easy to put this over the shopping cart and my son seemed to enjoy it. I would recommend this product. I received this product at a reduced price for my honest review and opinion.

You can get this product on amazon by going to this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011QD3538?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
Or visit their website at: www.lumierebaby.com

#Lumiere.baby #JumpinJelliReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment